Aeromotive High Flow Belt Drive Fuel Pump
Designed to feed monster EFI and Carbureted engines, gasoline or alcohol. The Atomic Belt Drive Pump is engineered to be driven by a pulley and cog drive allowing the pump to be driven from your crankshaft. It can be used in high or low pressure applications.
• Flows in excess of 4500 lbs/hr (over 12 GPM at 100 PSI).
• Supports over 5000 HP gas, 2500 HP methanol.
• Type III hard coat anodize protects the 6061 T6 aircraft aluminum alloy housing.
• Features removable ports with a 1.25” inlet and ORB-12 outlet port.
• EFI applications require regulator P/N 13113.
• Bracket (P/N 11705) and Cog Pulley (P/N 21109) sold separately.
Note: Electric Priming Kit available – P/N 17301 (see Accessories)