AIM MXL Strada
The MXL Strada makes a statement on any street bike or performance street car -- anywhere you need style, accuracy, and reliability without the cost or complexity of a full data logging system.
The MXL Strada is a digital dash and gauge, that includes the harness to connect to 12V power and your supported ECU. The MXL Strada will display any available channels and high and low alarms can be configured. The MXL Strada has an lap time input for adding the optional lap time receiver and transmitter.
With standard features including a wide, fully configurable display, six configurable alarm LED’s, and backlight, the MXL is a stylish, powerful display for performance vehicles.
The MXL can be interfaced (via CAN or RS-232 serial) with a variety of vehicle ECU's (engine control units) including MoTec, Pectel, AEM, DTA, MBE, EFI, Seat, Autronic, Bosch, Racetech, Carmo and more. Or add the optional full harness and deploy a powerful array of sensors on your vehicle, including pressure, temperature, throttle, steering, suspension, speed, Lambda sond, and more.
Science over Superstition
Connect sensors to the MXL and it samples and displays data from those sensors. For example, you can connect a wheel speed sensor and get continuous reads on your speed as you drive. AiM Sports uses sophisticated data acquisition technologies in the MXL to make this process fast, accurate, reliable, and cost-effective.
Unlock the Power
Connect the MXL to your vehicle’s ECU and unleash the MXL’s true power: sampling and displaying dozens of channels straight from the vehicle’s nerve center, including specialized sensors built into the vehicle. This is often the quickest and easiest setup, needing only 1 cable connection to the ECU instead of multiple connections to analog sensors, yet it yields the most dramatic results. In addition - you can leverage your aftermarket ECU investment.
The MXL uses state of the art algorithms to sample, calculate and display RPM, lap time, gear position, speed, temperatures and more. The MXL Strada stores lap time data for on-board replay.
- 1 AMP + 2 binder connectors
- Lap Times & Split Lap Times
- RPM - numerical and graphical display tach
- Max RPM stored for later recall
- Total Run Time
- Gear Position
- Total and partial odometer
- 8 analog sensor inputs for temperature, pressure, lambda sond, potentiometers, etc.
- 1 wheel speed input.
- 128 kb of non-volatile memory.
- Brilliant blue display with backlight.
- 6 fully configurable alarm LEDs.
- 10 fully configurable shift LEDs.
- Requires 8-15V power from vehicle. Auto Power OFF feature.
- Weight: 21.2 oz (600 grams)
- Size: 6.9"x4.3"x1" (174x110x26mm)
- Shipping may take 2-4 weeks.