Innovate Motorsport LM-2 Digital Air/Fuel Ratio Meter Wideband UEGO Kit
The LM-2 combines an air/fuel ratio meter, a full-function 32-channel datalogger, and powerful software to deliver a complete tuning workshop for less than the cost of one dyno day. Whether you have a piggy-back fuel controller, race carb, aftermarket ECU, ODB-II tuning software, or a flash/chip programmer, an LM-2 is the tool you need to dial in maximum HP. The meter’s award-winning digital signal processing technology provides data on exactly how rich or lean an engine is running at any load. The LM-2’s self-calibrating circuitry also compensates for changes in temperature, altitude, and sensor condition.
- Patented “Direct Digital” Wideband Technology
- Wideband O2 Compatible with ALL fuel types
- Single or Dual Channel Version Available
- OBD-II Scan tool- read/clear DTCs and log up to 16 channels of CAN OBD-II Data
- Log directly to SD card (included)
- Playback log data on screen and/or with powerful LogWorks software (included)
- Large high-contrast graphics LCD
- Built-in RPM converter (direct frequency or with optional inductive clamp)
- 4 fully-differential analog inputs
- 2 configurable linear analog outputs
- Positive lock connectors for all connections
- Innovate MTS serial IN and OUT
- USB connection to your PC
The LM-2 also features two fully programmable linear analog outputs to connect to analog gauges, dyno computers, ECUs, piggyback controllers, and other devices with analog inputs. Analog output 1 comes setup from the factory ready for narrowband simulation; analog output 2 is configured as 0 volt = 7.35 AFR and 5 volts = 22.39 AFR. With the provided LM Programmer software these analog outputs may also be configured by the user.
The LM-2 is available in two different kit configurations:
JUST RELEASED! LM-2 "Basic" Kit.
1) The new LM-2 "Basic" Kit (Single Wideband O2) includes the LM-2 meter, Bosch wide-band oxygen sensor, 8 ft sensor cable, cigarette-lighter power adapter, USB cable for PC connection, weld-in bung and plug, LogWorks software CD, and quick-start guide.
*Note: The LM-2 "Basic" Kit out of the box only includes accessories to display your Air/Fuel Ratio either on the meter and/or on your PC. To log RPM, or to Output the wideband signal to an external device you'll need the LM-2 Analog IN/OUT Cable optional accessory. For OBD-II features you'll need the LM-2 OBD-II Cable optional accessory. To record internally to your LM-2 you'll need the SD Card optional accessory. This unit also comes in a cardboard box, the black hardcase is an optional accessory LM-2 Carrying Case*
2) The LM-2 Kit (Single Wideband O2) includes the LM-2 meter, Bosch wide-band oxygen sensor, 8 ft sensor cable, cigarette-lighter power adapter, analog in/out cable, ODB-II/CAN interface cable, SD memory card, USB cable for PC connection, weld-in bung and plug, LogWorks software CD, and quick-start guide. Carrying Case also included!
3) The LM-2 Duo Kit (Dual Wideband O2) includes the LM-2 meter, (2) Bosch wide-band oxygen sensors, (2) 8 ft sensor cables, cigarette-lighter power adapter, analog in/out cable, ODB-II/CAN interface cable, SD memory card, USB cable for PC connection, (2) weld-in bung and plug kits, LogWorks software CD, and quick-start guide. Carrying Case also included!