Tial V60D Wastegate (3.21 PSI)
Small was on our mind when we developed this new ultra compact wastegate. It stands only 3.7" in height vs the current F38 which is 4.85" Other features include 3 bottom pressure ports for easy install and a top mount pressure port that can be rotated 6 different ways. No more bolts or gaskets and all configurations are leaded fuel safe. We also altered the way the diaphragm sits so it is virtually impossible to pinch."
- High temp NiCrFe based alloy is used for valve and 347SS valve housing will offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
- High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resist "relaxing" at temperature to 900F (483C).
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing.
- All Stainless Steel hardware.
- Mating weld flanges are 304L
- Color anodized aluminum actuator (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
- 3 lower ports and two top ports for easy install, no need to rotate the actuator top at all, plugs included for unused ports.
-Ultra compact design fits in very tight spaces, the unit stands only 3.7" tall, more compact than any other external wastegate on the market today.
- V-Band inlet and outlet make install easy, flanges and clamps are in the box!
MV-S Valve Seat
Inlet V-band clamp
Outlet V-Band Clamp
2 TiAL Air Fittings
Plugs for unused air port
Extra actuator springs